AT ICON Health and Fitness we are passionate about empowering people to change their lives and achieve healthy, sustainable results. We strive to continuously push the limits to bring our customers cutting-edge products that will help them in every aspect of their lives. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Creative Director, Apparel.
We are currently seeking an experienced Creative Director over apparel to join the iFit content production team full time. This role is an integral part of the Production department and will be responsible for establishing the look and feel of apparel for our on camera talent, as well as being responsible for the team who order and distribute all wardrobe pieces for iFit video and live projects. The ideal candidate is a visionary who has expert knowledge of fashion trends, the fitness apparel industry, and is highly motivated and organized with refined management skills.
- Responsible for establishing and creating the look and feel of on brand camera apparel and overall aesthetics
- Establishes and builds out the wardrobe department and creates new practices and processes for wardrobe department
- Keeps track of current, developing, and changing regional and global trends in athletic wear and design
- Develop annual budget for apparel, track spend
- Manage team of up to 5 stylists overseeing their projects, timelines, budgets and execution, development of look books for producer approval
- Coordinates with makeup artists, and hair stylists in order to develop comprehensive looks for on screen talent
- Oversees coordinating and logistics of all branding/logo’ing for wardrobe pieces
- Maintain master inventory of all current wardrobe pieces in warehouse
- Ensures apparel is culturally appropriate for on-location projects
- Rotate out apparel as needed
- Participates, plans, and executes all special projects as required
- Additional responsibilities as required
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must work on location in Logan, Utah
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years experience in personal or on-set fashion / styling experience; minimum 4 years at the creative director level
- Experience leading and motivating teams
- Visually accuracy, creativity, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude, team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations**
Your employment at ICON is “at-will”. You and the company each have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any cause or for no cause at all. Nothing but an express written contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can modify this “employment at will” arrangement.
“We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”