Internship opportunity leading to full time participation in our ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE CAREER PROGRAM
Our Accounting and Finance Career Program is an accelerated leadership development program designed to provide top college graduates a path toward key business leadership roles. When accepted into the program you can expect challenging roles in multiple functional areas and locations over several years. The program is structured to offer experiences that build knowledge and abilities essential to take on high-level leadership roles in the company. In this program, you will learn about our industry, key business and financial processes, internal controls, and business analytics to best position yourself for success.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Interact with and learn from leaders throughout our company
- Engage in specialized training and development opportunities to learn about the industry
- Learn about the finance role in various functional areas, including Treasury, Tax, Operations, Supply Chain, IT, Business Units, Internal Audit and Corporate Accounting
- Obtain valuable leadership experiences to use throughout your career
- Support in continuing education (e.g., CMA/CPA, MBA)
Minimum program requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting / Finance
- Strong aptitude in analytics, problem solving, interpersonal skills, motivation to succeed
- Competence with Microsoft Office Applications and quick-witted with data management software
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Relocation and an eagerness to develop leadership competencies at other U.S locations is required (geographic relocation is required).