Hudson Institute is seeking a full-time intern to support the Institute’s work on issues surrounding the role of history in formulating American grand strategy and improving national security. In addition to being exposed to critical issues in these fields, interns will spend significant time discussing these issues with their scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly events featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC. Applicants should have a strong interest in American and European history, as well as knowledge of diplomatic and military history. A strong background in research, writing, and editing is preferred.
- Gathering and analyzing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar and team up to date on current events;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Assisting with articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.