Hudson Institute is seeking interns to support the Institute’s work on economic and finance issues, including international economics, consumer finance, trade, and housing markets. In addition to being exposed to critical issues in these fields, interns will spend significant time discussing these issues with their scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly career and policy discussions featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC. This position is unpaid.
- Gathering and analyzing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar and team up to date on recent economic developments;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Editing and conducting research for articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.