As a leader in the conservative direct mail fundraising industry, HSP Direct is seeking top talent Campaign Production Coordinator to join our team. Recognized as a Washington Post Best Place to Work in 2019, HSP Direct drives the success of our clients through creating dynamic and energetic teams.
HSP Direct is a result driven agency that takes pride in exceeding goals and standing out amongst our competitors. We are seeking a self-driven and innovative thinker who will offer solutions for package design to each client they support in reaching their fundraising goals. The ideal candidate has experience in contributing to a team environment while being comfortable in making quick decisions independently. With a keen eye for details we are looking for someone who is reliable resource to their team and proactively seeks cost savings for our clients while hitting deadlines.
In this role you will collaborate with multiple departments to design and execute each project with the client’s goals in mind. Attention to detail and supreme project management skills key elements in this position.
- Manage the concept development and execution for each direct mail package in collaboration account teams
- Ensure client’s vision is successfully portrayed while managing budget and timelines of each project
- Build relationships with internal and external partners to impact the overall success of all projects
- Create and manage project workflow, budget, accurate copy, and superior quality
- Provide creative input during all stages of production and preproduction
- Analyze campaign results to highlight findings and provide recommendations for future initiatives
- Cultivate knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong desire to pursue knowledge and provide value to the role
- Initiative in creating a path that impacts the client’s fundraising goals
- Flexibility with tight deadlines and proactive approach to problem solving
- Client advocate mentality
- Ability to handle concurrent projects independently with quick decision making abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player willing to jump into unfamiliar projects
- Takes pride in ownership of the project to ensure its success and impact on client’s fundraising goals
- Strong desire to provide innovative approaches to every stage of client’s project
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field preferred