At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
The production management internship is full-time (40 hrs/wk) and completed in the summer. During the internship, you will be introduced to one of our state-of-the-art facilities and given the opportunity to apply your technical, managerial, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
1. Assist in supervision of Team Members to meet company goals.
2. Perform evaluations for yield efficiencies and supply usage.
3. Ensure Ready-to-eat good manufacturing practices and compliance with food safety.
4. Analyze employee safety and ergonomics.
5. Verify process procedures.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, leadership, and decision-making skills; and possess well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified candidates will have completed their junior year in a related Business or Management major
- Must be an August 2022, December 2022 or May 2023 grad
- Minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
- Barron, WI
- Melrose, MN
- Faribault, MN
- Willmar, MN
- Pelican Rapids, MN
- Competitive wage
- Paid housing allowance
To be considered, please submit a resume and your unofficial transcripts during the application process.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To save time applying, Jennie-O Turkey Store does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time. A requirement of a position with Jennie-O Turkey Store is to be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.