1. Daily management of a flock and analyze capital and labor expenses to ensure flock costs are met.
2. Design, execution, and analysis of your own project, depending on your interests and our needs. This opportunity gives you the exposure to research trials and design.
- Must be a August 2021, December 2021 or May 2022 grad pursuing a BS in Science, Business or Agricultural related major
- Demonstrated analytical, problem–solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to meet Biosecurity program and comfortable working in a barn setting
1. Minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
- Willmar, MN
- Competitive wage
- Paid housing allowance