At Camp Echo Lake, we pride ourselves on being “Dedicated to Human Development” because we are constantly striving to help Campers, Families, Staff, and Alumni grow and flourish. In our eyes, everyone has incredible potential to succeed socially, emotionally, and physically in their daily life; we are looking for people to join our staff who are genuine, caring, and able to connect with campers in a way that will help them unlock their potential this summer.
General Arts & Crafts
Camp Echo Lake is looking for dynamic artists/teachers to lead art activities with our campers. If you love art, why not teach what you love? Come join our team!
As an Ideal Candidate, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Experience working with children between the ages 7-16;
- Experience working and collaborating with your peers;
- A genuine interest in working with children;
- A positive and resilient attitude;
- The ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback; and
- The desire and capacity to have a fun, active summer in the Adirondack region of Upstate New York.
If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to email@example.com or apply through the link provided.