At Camp Echo Lake, we pride ourselves on being “Dedicated to Human Development” because we are constantly striving to help Campers, Families, Staff, and Alumni grow and flourish. In our eyes, everyone has incredible potential to succeed socially, emotionally and physically in their daily life; we are looking for people to join our staff who are genuine, caring, and able to connect with campers in a way that will help them unlock their potential this summer.
Every year we are looking for passionate and self-motivated people to fill a variety of positions at Camp from Camper Specialists to Activity Specialists, Waterfront to Outdoor Trek Staff. If you are interested in having the most fun and rewarding summer of your life, we encourage you to visit our website (www.campecholake.com) and start filling out an application today.
As an Ideal Candidate, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Experience working with children between the ages 7-16;
- Experience working and collaborating with your peers;
- A genuine interest in working with children;
- A positive and resilient attitude;
- The ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback; and
- The desire and capacity to have a fun, active summer in the Adirondack region of Upstate New York.