Sales Development Representatives are fundamental to the success and growth at Hoptroff. This individual will focus on driving new business by sourcing, establishing and building relationships with financial services, augmented hardware and media IT executives over the phone, by email and through social outreach. Top of the funnel activity is crucial in the early stages of Hoptroff, and the SDR is at the forefront of this metric.
You will need to be highly organised and work with a busy sales team to close deals and be driven to play an instrumental part in our growth and success. You will seize the opportunity to work with senior executives and committed to meeting key KPIs and continuously measuring success. You will work with an internationally diverse, sociable and dynamic team with a clear vision and goal.
The role is a full-time position, with the working hours of 9am-5:30pm.
- Partner with Sales Directors to research and identify new business opportunities within existing clients and prospects – we’re trusting you with the responsibility of uncovering significant opportunities!
- Identify and coordinate meetings for our Sales Directors and log activities in Salesforce CRM – be a Sales Director’s trusted advisor/partner!
- Apply sales development best practices with email, phone and social outreach to connect with new prospects
- Engage with prospects to articulate our product’s value proposition
- Utilize discovery and objection handling strategies to speak knowledgeably with decision makers and build interest in our offerings
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently achieve or exceed targets
- Build a point of view on how to help qualify customers’ needs
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Stay informed of industry news and market developments and share information with the wider team.
- Ensure compliance with all security systems and protocols
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI
- Travel internationally as required
- Carry out other duties as required by the line manager
- Act as a role model that is consistent with Hoptroff’s values
We are looking for suitable candidates with the following experience and qualities
- Graduate or equivalent with an aptitude and understanding of a technology sales proposition
- Experience of working as a sales representative or in a sales environment
- Great communicator who can explain complex concepts in clear, concise language with high-level executives
- Tech-savvy (or can quickly become so) and familiar with digital marketing platforms to support the identification of new prospects
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, written and strong interpersonal communications skills
- Focused and task orientated; diligent and determined to succeed