Midland Title & Escrow is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team as an Escrow Closer in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa Market!
Who Are We?
Midland Title & Escrow is the real estate closing division of HomeServices of Iowa, and the largest full service escrow and settlement company in the state. HomeServices of Iowa is a full-service brokerage consisting of five company brands; Iowa Realty, NAI Iowa Realty Commercial, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty, Midland Title & Escrow, and Iowa Title Company. We have offices located throughout the Des Moines metro as well as the Cedar Rapids area. HomeServices of Iowa is a subsidiary of HomeServices of America, which is comprised of over 40 top real estate companies creating the largest, full-service real estate brokerage firm in the United States.
The Escrow Closer facilitates real estate closings, ensuring all documents and balances required to complete a sales and mortgage transaction are properly prepared and executed, assuring closing deadlines are met with good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Providing a high level of service within the closing experience is key to leaving a positive lasting impression on the customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare seller and buyer documents
- Work with customers to clear various title issues.
- Obtain payoffs for seller’s existing loans
- Sign documents with seller and/or buyers
- Interact with sellers, buyers, realtors and lenders throughout the closing process
Performance Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate degree with 2 years’ work experience, Bachelor’s Degree; Law Degree Previous brokerage closing, mortgage closing and/or legal background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Work well with others and effectively manage stressful situations
- Excellent customer service focus
Are you ready to join the fast-paced closing/settlement industry with Midland Title & Escrow as an Escrow Closer? Candidates with experience in real estate closings and/or real estate law are strongly encouraged to apply. Midland Title & Escrow offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!
Midland Title & Escrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.