Who we are:
Home Instead® is the best home care company. We are excited for you to join our highly skilled CAREGiver family!
Our CAREGivers provide compassionate and reliable care to enable aging adults to remain at home and age in place. We support our CAREGiver family by offering competitive pay and benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401K plan. CAREGivers can make their own schedule enabling an unmatched work life balance.
We are passionate about being a catalyst for change in our community. Our CAREGivers and clients have the opportunity to donate their time and talents to our community partners such as Aging Partners, Humane Society, Tabitha Foundation- Meals on Wheels, People’s City Mission, Lincoln Public Schools and many more!
Our passionate, loyal, and diverse CAREGivers provide companionship and personal service for our clients, wherever they call home.
CAREGiver duties include:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assist with grooming, bathing, and toileting
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Maintain communication with clients, families, CAREGivers, and the Franchise office staff
· All CAREGivers are required to complete 25 hours of training from the local Home Instead® franchise office.
· For the Safety of our clients, all CAREGivers will complete a background check and drug screen.
· All CAREGivers will commit to a reoccurring schedule
· Must be 18yrs of age and possess valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Your employer is Gorman LLC d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead® franchise. Your employer is not Home Instead®. This job description does not create an employment contract, nor imply it. Employment with your employer remains at will.