Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. (“Home Instead”) we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you!
We are hiring an Information Technology Intern to assist our Enterprise Data team this coming Spring. This individual will work 10-20 hours per week.
As Information Technology Intern you’ll:
- Support the Enterprise Data team.
- Develop Power BI reports.
- Analyze data and process ETL scripting.
- Create technical process documentation.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Proficient in database construction and Power BI reporting.
- Education or experience with information and data quality management, data warehousing and mining, machine learning, and/or AI methods in data reporting is preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Student should be a Sophomore or Junior.
- Major in Data Analytics, Management and/or Computer Science.