Change the Way the World Ages! Become a Home Health Aide with Home Care Assistance!
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices – fully insured, we also cover all employees with worker’s compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
- Competitive pay
- $11 – $15/hour
- Flexible hours
- Days, Evenings, Overnights, Every other Weekend, Live In’s (24 Hour shifts)
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Make a difference in a senior’s life
Apply today – seeking a Caregiver to join our team!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Balanced Care training that helps incorporate a holistic approach to enhance the lives of seniors
Successful Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have valid Operator’s/Driver’s License and current vehicle insurance
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- 3 Professional (NOT Family) references including telephone numbers
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!