Job title: Hoegemeyer Seed Dealer
Remote in: western Iowa, western Missouri, southern South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma
Hoegemeyer Hybrids, a leader in the Western Corn Belt, is looking for dedicated individuals to help us put the right seed on more acres.
As a Seed Dealer for Hoegemeyer, you would sell seed directly to farmers in your area (or territory) and provide them with local agronomic knowledge to customize recommendations for their farms. This opportunity is unique. Hoegemeyer has more than 80 years of experience in corn hybrids and soybean varieties and is the only regional seed brand in the Western Corn Belt backed by CortevaTM Agriscience and the world’s largest, U.S.-based research and development engine for innovative seed trait technology.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to collaborate with the sales and agronomy experts at Hoegemeyer
· A background in farming, production agriculture and agricultural markets is recommended
· Ability to leverage relationships with growers in order to sell seed
· Focused on providing high-quality customer service
· Strong desire to succeed
Compensation is 100% commission-based, so your earnings potential is limitless.
Hoegemeyer’s business model allows you the opportunity to set your own goals in order to maximize profitability and personal growth. Whether you own and operate an existing seed business or want to start a new business, partnering with Hoegemeyer will provide the resources and support you need to reach those goals.
For more information or to apply for a Seed Dealer position, go to http://therightseed.com/grow-with-us/158 or call 402-654-3399.