HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to help us rebrand assets to our new brand. Looking for someone who can work independently, take feedback, and wants to get experience with a professional B2B brand. You will be working in a creative team with one (1) full-time in-house designer and a Creative Director.
This individual will be successful by:
- Working effectively in a remote environment
- Committing to a positive, proactive, and inspirational atmosphere
- Having a great work ethic with a drive to always improve
- Being resourceful and detail-oriented
- Being a conceptual thinker and solve problems through visual storytelling
- Having a strong project management and organizational skill set to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Understanding the production process from start to finish
- Having the ability to self-critique and self-edit to get to the best solutions quickly
- Constructively taking feedback and implement it effectively
- Working independently but also collaborating effectively with all types of stakeholders
- Being creative even within brand and project guidelines
We give bonus points for:
- Motion graphics, UX, or digital illustration experience
- Experience with Asana as a project management tool
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Year 3 or above in education
- Confident, high-quality, and well-rounded portfolio pieces
- Ability to think conceptually
- Strong skills in typography and layout
- Skill in a wide variety of design mediums (print/web/motion/environmental) and willingness to learn more
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office