HPE InfoSight is the industry’s most advanced artificial intelligence for infrastructure. It is a cloud-based AIOps platform that applies advanced machine learning to transform how infrastructure is managed and supported. Every second, it collects and analyzes millions of sensors from over 100,000 systems across the globe. It then learns from this data to drive global intelligence and insights from for HPE infrastructure stack (Storage & ProLiant servers) as well as virtual machines. HPE InfoSight watches over customer’s infrastructure 24/7 so they don’t have to spend their days, nights, and weekends dealing with infrastructure anymore.
HPE InfoSight predicts and prevents the problems that cause application disruptions and takes the work out of managing infrastructure. Infrastructure powered by HPE InfoSight continuously gets smarter and more self-sufficient learning from every connected system across the globe. Since 2010, HPE InfoSight has analyzed more than 1,250 trillion data points and saved enterprises more than 1.5 million hours of lost productivity.
The HPE InfoSight team is seeking highly motivated Software Engineering Interns to work alongside some of the best and brightest Data Scientists, Data Processing Engineers, Full Stack Developers, DevOps, SRE and System QA Engineers. The team leverages a state-of-the-art, reactive architecture and microservice-based technologies for our end-to-end data processing and analysis, API, and web application – to provide our users with the insights they need to be successful. HPE InfoSight collects and analyzes more sensor data points from our customers’ storage arrays and servers, than there are stars in our galaxy! Predictive Analytics are then used to correlate vast amounts of information to find the needle in the haystack, and solve our customer’s most complex infrastructure issues.
- Pursuing a Master’s, PhD; enrolled in an accredited institution majoring in (Typically EE, ECE, CS).
- Strong fundamental programming skills in one or more various languages (Java, Scala, Python)
- Team player with a passion for learning, programming, automation, and data analytics
- Exposure to building a scalable data processing pipelines using Big Data Technologies
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Test Automation (unit, integration, system), provided by Dice Java, SOA, Cloud, Bigdata
- Machine learning and AI for data scientist roles
- REST API development using Java, Scala, Python, or Ruby
- Understanding of design and development of automated testing frameworks, tools and infrastructure to speed up the testing and deployment of software.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!