Heraeus Electro-Nite Co has a part time, entry level, job opening, performing our service functions in the Mississippi County steel mills. Our primary work is performed on site at steel mills. For the right candidate, advancement and full time opportunity is possible in the future.
Candidate must be clean, neat in appearance, be in a technical program, have a desire to work in the steel industry, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Please see description and link below:
Incumbent will build (assemble and repair) poles and calibrate equipment on site at customer in Blytheville, AR.
LOCATION: Blytheville, AR area (candidates must live within a 25 mile radius of Blytheville, AR)
PART TIME: 20-25 hours per week
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and repair poles, replace parts of existing poles.
- Pick-up and deliver poles as necessary.
- Inventory and scheduling.
What is Required for this role:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Pursuing or completed degree in steel industry program, electrical engineering, instrumentation, industrial technology, maintenance or related field.
- Previous experience is not necessary, but a plus. On the job training provided.
- Ability to read a tape measure, work instructions, detailed drawings/blueprints.
- Experience with hand tools, mechanical assembly, electrical testing, stripping wires and crimping wires.
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills and have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be reliable and have a tract record of good attendance.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass pre employment drug screen.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Gain experience and earn money while working a flexible schedule around your technical academic schedule. Potential opportunity to transition to full time, permanent work in future.