Tax Season Intern
Henjes, Conner & Williams, PC is a growing, local CPA firm in Dakota Dunes, SD seeking talented individuals interested in opportunities for a challenging, rewarding internship opportunity. We provide tax, accounting, and consulting services to a variety of business and individual clients. We currently have an energized staff of forty people and have earned an excellent reputation for service and quality in our community.
We are seeking college students desiring a career in Public Accounting after graduation to join our team for the 2020 income tax filing season. This internship position begins in January 2021 and ends on the tax due date of April 15, 2021. Our internships offer an excellent opportunity to investigate a career in public accounting and whether a permanent professional position with our firm is right for you.
– High moral and ethical standards
– Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business with an interest in public accounting
– College sophomores, juniors, and seniors who have completed a college course on income taxation
– Takes ownership and pride in their work- Highly motivated self-starter
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Experience with CCH Prosystem fx or Axcess software applications a plus
– Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, and computer skills
– Must be able to work more than 20 hours per week
– Hands-on preparation of individual and business income tax returns under supervision of senior staff
– Various projects as assigned to assist our clients in achieving their goals
We offer competitive hourly compensation and will coordinate with your college or university to qualify your work for course credit.