Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must for all of our internships. You must also be able to collaborate effectively with all of our team members. Good collaborative skills and excellent work ethic are a requirement for all internships. Interns must also be self-motivated and have a good sense of humor.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Job Title: UX Design Intern
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with the engineering team
- Design flows and interactions for mobile and web
- Produce prototypes, storyboards, etc, to communicate functionality, user experience, and development cycle
- Assist on necessary documentation for the application
- 2+ years in undergraduate degree program in Design (e.g. graphic, animation, visual communications, product, etc) or Cognitive Science
- Experience in prototyping and front-end development
- Experience with visual design tools (such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Interest and/or experience working in a startup or digital health
- Graduate degree in Design (e.g. graphic, animation, visual communications, product, etc) or Cognitive Science
- Portfolio of design samples for mobile applications
- Experience with Android Studio
- Experience in iOS
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Collaborative, and innovative individual
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 12-15 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred).
Please send to email@example.com:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)