Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
Come work with our experienced, personable technical team to write requirements for new features that are implemented by our development team. You must have an excellent understanding of use cases, user flows and technical limitations.
- Develop Business Requirements/User Stories for new products, features or capabilities
- Perform requirements analysis for both Users, patients and healthcare professionals, in areas of office automation
- Write acceptance test cases for all new requirements
- Analyze existing product and suggest functionality improvements
- Discuss requirements with developers and create Jira tickets for development
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in information systems, engineering, computer science, business analytics or related field
- Knowledge in implementing software in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing
- Experience, or ability to learn quickly: JIRA
- Experience with: Use cases, Software Requirements Specification (SRS), non-functional and functional requirements, agile methodology, iteration planning
- Experience and/or interest working in a fast-paced startup or digital health environment
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months. For part-time internship 250 hours or more are required for completion of the internship.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)