Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
Product Management Intern
We are looking for an extremely driven and quick learning individual to be a Product Management Intern at Helpsy. You will help us build and grow our amazing product lines. In this role, you will own the product roadmap from conception to implementation and beyond. As a product management intern, your priority must always be the continuous improvement of Helpsy’s products.
- Create and manage Product Roadmap with executive team
- Assign tasks to requirements and review new requirements related to product
- Make gantt charts, progress updates and reports related to the product
- Communicate effectively with cross functional teams to ensure product knowledge shared internally
- Maintain documentation of product features and functionality
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in information systems, computer science or related field
- Knowledge in implementing software in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (Documents, Sheets Slides, Sites, Gmail, etc)
- Proficient or ability to learn quickly in these softwares (Slack, Teamwork, Hubstaff, Jira, Confluence, Test Lodge, etc)
- 0-2+ years project/product management skills
- High response rate
- Ability to move quickly and make confident decisions
- Start up, public company, digital health experience recommended, but not required
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred).
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)