Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must for all of our internships. You must also be able to collaborate effectively with all of our team members. Good collaborative skills and excellent work ethic are a requirement for all internships. Interns must also be self-motivated and have a good sense of humor. Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Are you ready to join us?
Job Title: Operations Intern
We are looking for extremely driven and quick learning individuals to be an Operations intern. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, assigning tasks to employees and ensuring that the weekly objectives are completed, dealing with employee recruitment/on and off boarding, and tracking the company’s finances. When working with us, you may be asked to complete many tasks that you are unfamiliar with. A keen interest in learning the ins and outs of the industry is imperative. As an operations intern, your priority must always be the growth and organization of the company. You will report to the CEO and Executive Assistants.
- Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone, but could be open to other time zones
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (Documents, Sheets Slides, Sites, Gmail, etc)
- Proficient or ability to learn quickly in these softwares (Slack, Teamwork, Hubstaff, Zoho, Docusign)
- 0-2+ years experience in office management
- Project management skills
- High response rate
- Ability to move quickly and make confident decisions
- Start up, public company, digital health experience recommended, but not required
- Manage and follow up with team managers about the progress of tasks and milestones
- Track employees’ hours
- Keep track of all department’s meeting notes, making sure notes are taken
- Create necessary presentations (decks) in Powerpoint/Keynote/Google Slides
- Review of all major deliverables (briefs, decks, proposals, SOWs, tech specs, etc) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Assist in managing projects from both client-side and internally; work directly with developers to gain a better understanding of project milestones and deadlines
- Employee recruitment, retention, on-boarding, and off-boarding
- An in-depth understanding of company capabilities and services and effective communication of all offerings to clients
- Advisor relationship management
- Track the company’s expenses, reimbursements, etc
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred).
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)