About Helpsy Health Inc
Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. These internships require a minimum of 15-25 hours/week of time commitment over a period of at least 4-6 months. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Who are you? Great question! You’re someone who is effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility. You’re a problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo, and are always looking for creative solutions. Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can, not only, knock out a complex analysis, but can also quickly distill key insights and always find the right tone. You possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams and stakeholders. You have experience in technical tools (e.g., Google Suits, Excel) and have a willingness to further develop this skill set.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Job Title: Health Technology Writer Intern
The purpose of this role is to assist with writing procedures, grants, and FDA applications to guide the development of Helpsy products and to support the technical team by writing documentation to support the passage of development milestones. The job function is as follows:
- Organizes, launches, and leads multi-functional writing projects; interprets project priorities, deliverables, and timelines to meeting Helpsy’s needs
- Collaborates with programmers, engineers, developers, and other technical personnel, as well as non-technical staff to refine draft materials
- Ensures document content quality by consistently managing and organizing information for accuracy, readability, and compliance with standards for format and styling
- Uses company technical products to gather and research previous documentation for use as a reference in their drafted materials
- Participates as a member of the project team. Monitors project documentation through creation, approval, and publication
- Responsible for complying with regulatory guidelines
- Technical writing skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of various health topics
- Strong proficiency in understanding online platforms
- Experience and/or interest working in a startup or digital health environment
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred). For a part-time internship 250 hours or more are required for completion of the internship.
Please send to email@example.com:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)