Project Title: Location:
Fall Product Analyst-Internship-PT Chicago, IL
Are you intrigued by the advances in health care data? Are you excited by the opportunity to develop a fast-growing healthcare technology company’s commercial backbone from the ground up? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Our healthcare starts up is focused company needs an Intern-Product Analyst who can provide help with our marketing onboarding and business development efforts with our key prospect physician and healthcare accounts to help drive business. The ideal applicant will have an organized and creative mindset that drives him or her to find innovative solutions to common problems. This is a roll up your sleeves and do what it takes opportunity. If you have a background in Business, English, Journalism, Marketing, Economics, Finance and Engineering and have the skills necessary to fulfill the obligations of a clients in a fast pace organization, we want to hear from you.
Fall 2021, Healthy Amplified (HA) serves to drive adoption of our 510K Cleared Medical Device sold as a software to primary care physicians, hospitals groups, and healthcare partnerships. We feature CANTAB ™ Clinically Validated Neuroscience Software that tests for ADHD, PTSD, ALZHEIMERS, DEMENTIA, and Depression. Now that the Centers for Medicare (CMS) is requiring cognition screens as a part of the annual health and wellness examinations – we need help getting out the message with our physicians and help onboard and train new accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as primary product intern and evangelist by prospecting key clients and customers.
- Support Customer Success onboarding of new accounts including training and follow-up.
- Create original Marketing materials, white papers, and Social Media activities.
- Support the Innovation and product strategy with the product managers and key vendors
- Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
- On track to earn 4 Year University Degree; Sophomores & Juniors- Only
- Degree pursuits in liberal arts, Business or Engineering: Econ, Finance, English, Journalism, or all Engineering majors
- A strategic visionary with sound thinker skills, analytical ability, good judgment strong and ability to work independently and remotely.
- Well organized and self-directed and demonstrated self starter
- Excellent presentation preparation and verbal delivery skills
- Part time Position: Ability to work remotely-unsupervised; up to 5 hours per week