All locations accepted.
We’re looking for a 30-35 hour a week intern to support our Media Events team through mid-August 2021 in preparation for our HIMSS21 Global Conference and other upcoming HIMSS events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data entry: Speakers, sponsors, session descriptions, sponsor logos
- Collect staff travel and hotel needs
- Collect speaker presentations and organize them
- Send speaker final logistics email
- Send sponsors deadline reminder based on timelines for deliverables
- Assist with gathering materials from sponsors and updating the tracking sheet as well as sharing sponsor speaker info with program team
- Pull weekly registration reports: registration numbers per event, list of speaker registrations and list of sponsor staff registrations
- Other admin support as needed
What you will need to be successful:
- Past Event related work or project management or internship experience preferred
- Must be enrolled as a full-time college student pursuing a degree in: Business, Marketing or any related degree program
- Must have a 3.2 or higher GPA
- Knowledge of and/or exposure to project management and events and an interest in learning more
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft office suite proficiency
Why we love HIMSS, and why you will, too:
Are you a Changemaker?
We’ll do amazing things for healthcare.
HIMSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Vets/Disabled