Are you looking to grow your career in a best-in-class global security program? Our program is aimed to protect Hasbro’s and our Partners’ brands and instruments of international trade. In this position we offer an outstanding leadership role responsible for executing and implementing the global security program at key Hasbro, vendor, and licensee locations within North, Central, and South America! We are seeking a self-directed individual capable of leading across all organization levels with excellent multilingual (Spanish proficiency required) verbal and written communication skills. This individual will have the opportunity to work with well-known franchise and licensed brands in high compliance and continuous improvement focused implementation of Hasbro’s global security program! This will include intellectual property security protections, AEO, and CTPAT program implementations.
A day in the life as a Security Manager (Americas):
- Build meaningful relationships with partners and business leaders to identify risks and risk mitigations before they materialize into threats.
- Collaborate with key business partners to drive adoption and compliance with the global security standards at Hasbro offices, regional suppliers, and licensees within the Americas.
- Lead the execution of event security protocols for antipiracy and personnel protection at trade, public, and customer-focused events.
- Conduct audits using a best-in-class compliance platform and drive continuous improvement through the adoption of best practices.
- Support investigations into IP leaks and supply chain issues by identifying root cause and corrective actions to improve the program management.
What you’ll bring:
- Leadership skills and ability to develop positive and productive relationships with employees of various departments, seniorities, and positions.
- Knowledge of and experience with physical and digital security principles and practices.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in security, criminal justice, compliance, or related areas, with at least 3 years in a management or supervisory capacity.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in both English and Spanish required; Portuguese a plus.
- Agile, can-do-will-do attitude. Passionate about delivering sustainable results to mitigate risk and facilitate business.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.