The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating designs that support internal and external marketing. This includes creating graphics for print/web ads, email blasts, website banners, labels, brochures, and other material that support our content goals. This includes ensuring all graphics, layouts, colors, and fonts are reviewed, balanced, and free of errors.
The Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the creative and marketing teams to develop and execute ideas that are consistent with our brand. Experience in photography, videography, and writing is helpful. Assume other duties as assigned.
– Experienced in digital and print design.
– Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications; especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
– Excellent attention to detail and proofing skills.
– Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
– Must be a team player and open others ideas.
– Open to receiving and giving constructive criticism.
– Ability to meet deadlines.