At Grand Studio, our teams collaborate to explore digital products and services in a consulting environment. You get to work on real projects, solve real problems, and gain feedback along the way from career mentors. Beyond that, you are also invited to help build our culture and design practice with us. That means we look for people who care about their craft, care about their teammates, and most importantly, care about humanity. We’re looking for a few individuals eager to deepen their knowledge of design thinking, push the boundaries of their talents, and contribute to design teams as we shape groundbreaking solutions to complex problems.
A great Grand Studio intern usually is in the process of obtaining a design-related degree and has
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to explore, design, and document digital user experiences
- An understanding of the end-to-end design thinking process and how to use appropriate methods to inform solutions
- Comfort with critique, collaboration, and co-authorship
- Eagerness to learn from others
- Familiarity with a variety of prototyping methods and tools to explore and communicate ideas along the way
What you can expect from us
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- A transparent learning agreement to ensure you meet your goals
- A dedicated mentor
- Ability to flex within focus areas and build new skills
- Remote friendly events, team and office lunches, and celebrations
Bring your whole self to work.
Grand Studio believes that teams diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective create better work.
We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone, from any background, feels included and supported to do their best work.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please be sure to include work samples; it could be in the form of your website, a PDF, a dropbox link- we don’t care; we just want to see work that shows expertise in designing for complex digital products or services grounded in what’s possible, what’s helpful and what the business can support. All submissions without this will not be considered.