Join the mission driven staff of Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast and become part of a team who make a difference in the lives of girls in Southeastern Wisconsin!
Provide administrative support to the office of philanthropy with primary focus on the administration of all aspects of the donor base to ensure effective record keeping and recognition of gifts to the council. Oversee standard operating procedures in data management and practices that result in building up and ensuring enduring relationships that will support sustainable growth in philanthropy.
- Implement stewardship and recognition plan to ensure accurate and timely acknowledgment of financial gifts.
- Enter gifts and donor information in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of the information. Administer pledge reminder system, corporate matching and giving from volunteer giving.
- Work with finance and philanthropy director to reconcile department giving records.
- Support research of prospective and current donors.
- Perform general office/clerical support duties, i.e. word processing, data entry, reporting, filing, copying, collating, and mailing.
- Assist with preparing materials for funding proposals, department staff meetings, special events, and related philanthropy activities.
Equal Opportunity Employer