About the Program
As a GGV NextGen Fellow, you will spend Summer 2021 gaining exposure to some of the world’s fastest-growing, globally-minded technology companies. You will work at a GGV-funded portfolio company for 8-12 weeks over the summer of 2021 while also participating in a robust curriculum with the GGV NextGen Cohort where you’ll gain access to Silicon Valley founders, career development workshops, mentorship and community events.
Data Analytics Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in an MS or PhD program in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, Statistics or a related field
- Intermediate to advanced SQL coding skills. Working level skills in Python and/or R. Need to be able to pull your own big volume data, process it and create visualizations and reports.
- Sound understanding of applied math topics such as probability and statistics, linear algebra, hypotheses testing and basic optimization techniques.
- Working knowledge of algorithms, machine learning, data mining, statistics, applied mathematics or similar field.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; Being a team player is a must
- Passion for consumer experience, a desire to go into uncharted territory with bold new ideas, and a willingness to go the last mile on execution
Program Eligibility & FAQs: