GD-OTS is looking for an Intern – Supply Chain – 1st Shift to join our Lincoln, NE organization. We are expanding rapidly and looking for motivated and creative individuals who want to help support and shape this organization as we grow.
GD-OTS provides reliable and affordable composite products to the defense and commercial aerospace markets. With more than 50 years of expertise, General Dynamics designs, develops, manufactures and tests a full range of composite missile and space structures, including; rocket motors, pressure vessels, launch tubes and fuel tanks.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Support the Supply Chain group in all aspects of material acquisition and supplier development. This would include:
- Interfacing with Engineering, Manufacturing and Production personnel.
- Researching supplier capabilities that would fit our material needs.
- Working with procurement team to streamline documentation efforts.
- Expediting material to support ongoing production.
- Working with Supply Chain Team to document and act on supplier delivery and quality statistics.
Completed a minimum of 2 years in a Supply Chain or Business discipline, working toward a BS in Supply Chain Management or Business.
Good work ethic, self-motivated, good people/communication skills, excellent attitude and team mentality.
If you require assistance or an accommodation for a disability covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 727-578-8295. Please note this contact information is for those requesting a reasonable accommodation while applying for a job, because of a covered disability. General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.