Major Position Responsibilities
- Support the Quality Control Assurance group in all aspects of Quality development. This would include:
- Interfacing with Engineering, Manufacturing and Production personnel.
- Solving manufacturing floor problems, writing inspection instructions, working with Tooling department to provide solutions to production solutions.
- Working with Lean Teams to make processes more efficient.
- Documentation of cause and corrective actions.
- Set-up and maintenance of statistical process control areas.
Completed a minimum of 2 years in an Engineering discipline, working towards a BS in Engineering.
If you require assistance or an accommodation for a disability covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 727-578-8252. Please note this contact information is for those requesting a reasonable accommodation while applying for a job, because of a covered disability. General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems (GD-OTS) expressly prohibits discrimination or retaliation against an individual who has a disability and/or who requests a reasonable accommodation. GD-OTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workforce.