Job Description Summary
You will have the opportunity to Imagine, Design, Build, & Learn! This role offers hands-on experience while working on challenging projects that contribute to the company’s growth! You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Our program is designed as a mentoring opportunity where you are aligned with an individual assignment leader who will help set your specific goals and expectations throughout your rotation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with your assignment leader to accomplish established objectives and goals that support the business and also offer learning opportunity
- Complete innovative technical assignments in a variety of product areas including refrigeration, washer systems and cooking products
- Work on some of the newest innovations and equipment
- Inclusion in development and training opportunities to enhance the students’ technical and professional development including, communication skills and resume writing
- Participate on committees with peers that offer opportunities to network with the leaders of the company
- The committees perform many community service activities such as mentoring & tutoring elementary students. Optional committee events will also be available both in and out of work including lunches, weekend activities and sports.
- Positions located in Louisville, KY; housing and relocation assistance available
- Currently pursuing Bachelors or better in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Cumulative GPA >=3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now nor in the future, for this job.
- Passion for engineering
- Desire and ability to learn
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Related coursework
- Ability to have two or more co-op rotations prior to graduation