Entry – Level Architectural/Electrical Engineer (CO)
The Life Sciences team at GBA is growing and in need of a candidate in our Broomfield, Colorado office. Serving many of the world’s top 20 bio-pharma companies, the Life Sciences group is an integrated team of architects, engineers, commissioning specialists, project managers, and construction managers. Engineers work closely with GBA’s senior staff in the design of systems associated with pharmaceutical, industrial, warehouse, and office facilities. Project assignments include manufacturing facilities, research facilities, clean room, R&D/QA labs, and pilot plants. GBA offers the opportunity to work on a large variety of projects from start to finish, in a collaborative team environment, with room for career growth and development.
- Electrical power systems design for distribution to facility loads
- Equipment specifications for switchboards, motor control centers, diesel generators, automatic transfer switches and uninterruptible power supplies among others
- Interior and exterior lighting design
- Facility evaluations/inspections, engineering studies, and trouble shooting
- System analysis including load flow and short circuit
- Arc Flash and relay coordination
- Commissioning support
- BS in Architectural Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have passed or have plans to take the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Willingness to learn Revit software
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Interest working in a collaborative team environment
It’s More Than Just A Job…
At GBA, we are not your average engineering firm. We are about innovative people who want to solve problems. We’re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life. And we are changing the industry by integrating the design and construction process with use of new technology.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We’ve created an environment where we celebrate our team’s eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you’ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.