- Execute marketing and origination strategies within the area in line with Gavilon’s overall origination strategy.
- Diversify price risk through Gavilon products and services
- Grow the origination and local area merchandising business internally and externally through market share, customer base and volume
- Provides expert knowledge in day to day activities and acts as a resource to customers in line with Gavilon’s core values and mission
- Obtain local market knowledge and insight through continuous communication with product suppliers, customers and transportation vendors
- Facilitate and schedule logistics for timely product delivery using the local truck market
- Participate in effective training and development
- Maintains an understanding of all legal and compliance requirements
- Provide periodic updates and reports to location management
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness in reporting to work, meetings and completing assignments
- BS degree or equivalent experience required; an emphasis in Agriculture preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communications, computer and public relations skills.
- Must be a professional, self-motivated individual.
- Able to function in fast paced environment.