We are looking for a Civil Engineering student to join our Denver team for a summer internship! Galloway interns get the opportunity to work on interesting projects and receive exposure to a variety of real-life engineering design tasks–all while receiving state of the art training, camaraderie and mentorship from experienced professionals. This position requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to interface with multi-disciplinary teams, and the curiosity to explore creative design solutions.
· Must be currently enrolled and entering junior year or higher of undergraduate degree, or currently enrolled in Master program.
· Must be pursuing a Civil Engineering degree.
· Previous internship experience is a plus.
· Needs to have an interest in Land Development
· Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D programs preferred.
· Collaborative team player with the ability to contribute to a positive work culture.