We are looking for an Architectural student to join our Greenwood Village team for a summer internship! Galloway interns get the opportunity to work on interesting projects and receive exposure to a variety of real-life engineering design tasks–all while receiving state of the art training, camaraderie and mentorship from experienced professionals. This position requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to interface with multi-disciplinary teams, and the curiosity to explore creative design solutions.
- Must be currently enrolled and entering junior year or higher of undergraduate degree, or currently enrolled in Master program.
- Must be pursuing an Architectural degree.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Revit, Adobe products, or Google Sketchup programs preferred.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to contribute to a positive work culture.