GALAXY i TECHNOLOGIES, looking for DevOps Engineer (Fulltime) position. For the below Job responsibilities. This employment will serve as Fulltime associated with the academic program. DevOps will be responsible for installation, configuration, customization, and training of project personnel on the usage of development and operations toolsets in support of source code management, work item tracing, builds, deployments, and automated testing.Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Understanding of DevOps concepts
- Proficiency with a typical DevOps stacks such as GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, Puppet, Azure, Protegrity, Splunk, ELK, and Ansible
- Proficiency with Docker and/or Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience in mobile, web and cloud-based platform is desired
- Forward thinking, execution-orientated, and a team player
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- OpenShift / Kubernetes
- CI/CD Pipeline
Good to Have:
In addition, it is our understanding that the student will be authorized to accept this FULLTIME OR PRACTICUM under United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services regulation governing Nonimmigrant Students (F-1) Optional Practical Training (OPT) and Curricular Practical Training (CPT) programs.