Key Account Representative – Minneapolis, KS
Take Pride in Supporting Successful Business Relationships!
While working in a team-based learning culture.
G.L. Huyett is a progressive and growing master distributor and manufacturer of industrial fasteners. We are seeking an energetic, action-oriented person who enjoys solving problems and building professional relationships as part of a team environment. We offer these and more benefits:
- $36,000-46,000/year starting salary.
- Triannual profit sharing bonuses on top of salary.
- 401(k), with the maximum employer match allowed by law and a year-one full vestment.
- Full benefits, including free health insurance option for non-tobacco users.
- Best-in-class Company Health Club.
- Generous paid-time-off policies, including paid holidays, bereavement leave, and parental leave.
- Comprehensive on-boarding training program.
- Great culture with supportive teammates.
- Supportive managerial feedback.
In this role you work with customers to administer and perfect contracts, special orders, and optimize their customer experience and on-going relationship with G.L. Huyett. This is a business-to-business role so customers generally are pleasant and professional. This is a traditional M-F work day schedule with paid holidays and no nights or weekends. The role has development potential to move into more complex layers of Sales Operations functions such as: Strategic Quotes, Sales Engineering, or managerial roles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree in Industrial Distribution or Business helpful.
- Prior customer service experience helpful.
- Strong administrative skills and competent personal organization.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office programs experience.
Office setting with friendly, out-going, team-oriented staff. Candidates should anticipate a very fast paced, productive work environment. Occasionally, the candidate will work in our manufacturing plant environment to interface with operations teammates.
G.L. Huyett is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To Learn More About G.L. Huyett: