Sales Development Representative at Fuel Sales
We are process driven, executing on a strategy to generate awareness and demand for our solutions. Our team calls on prospects to educate, gain interest, qualify leads, and schedule product demonstrations. We are building unique teams bringing cutting edge solutions to potential clients in Education Technology. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple solutions and markets, learn every day, and have a lot of fun. You will earn a competitive wage while you learn a proven sales development process, grow through our on-the-job development, and execute on the plans we develop.
- Proactively engaging and prospecting new business opportunities and customers
- Educate potential customers and generate interest in our solutions
- Work directly with Account Executives to schedule demonstrations of their software solutions for qualified opportunities
- Effectively use contact management technology (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
What we’re looking for:
- Mission-driven personality including self management and motivation
- Naturally curious, helpful problem solvers with an internal motivation to help others.
- Ability to carefully listen and respond with empathy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excited about how technology solutions can help any business
- Dedicated to pursuing a career in sales
- $32k/yr plus commissions and bonuses
Our diverse team includes SDRs across the country.