Are you getting ready to graduate or are you looking for an opportunity to learn about human resources, payroll and business administration? Fraser Stryker needs an HR Intern to help with these processes. This position:
- Assists with all payroll, HR and staff management processes,
- Processes bi-monthly payroll, balances and reconciles payroll records, resolves and adjusts discrepancies and analyzes reports for variances and accuracy,
- Coordinates interfaces and data loads from multiple sources for both payroll and benefits,
- Maintains the HRIS and other systems and updates all necessary data to ensure accurate employment information,
- Works with others to improve the efficiency of processes through automation, and
- Performs other Human Resource and Accounting processes as needed.
Successful candidates have:
- Proficiency with technology and database systems,
- Detail orientation and strong organizational skills,
- Professional communication and appropriate follow through,
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment,
- Experience in HR, accounting and/or processing payroll preferred but not required, and
- Bachelor’s Degree (or in pursuit of) in human resources, business or accounting, preferred.
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. Send your resume to email@example.com.