Job Description – Executive Administrative Coordinator
Frame Change is an innovative education services provider designed to transform and support school districts and K-12 education professionals nurturing and educating underserved students. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world.
Frame Change is looking for a reliable and motivated individual to assist Leadership with the day to day operations of a fast-paced start-up organization remotely. Keep in mind that this is a remote position. They will help manage virtual office responsibilities, assist in managing team meetings, program development, managing data and updating information in our database, assist in proposal writing, and internal communications. This position is great for an individual who wants to learn and experience hands on training with a start-up. Excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a social impact virtual organization.
The Office Manager Is Responsible For:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing virtual meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Supporting Helpdesk and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Attend weekly web meetings
- Other duties as assigned
This is an unpaid internship.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.