ADMINISTRATIVE / ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Financial Services/Accounting firm seeking an individual who can manage day-to-day office operations, and assist the firm managers and partners with client related work. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time. Prefer an educational background in accounting.
TO APPLY: Email resume, hours/days of availability in blocks of 4 hours and 3 references to Kiana@florellandbarnhard.com.
Daily tasks include the following:
- Assisting clients at the front desk.
- Make daily bank deposits for the firm.
- Answer phones.
- Updating and tracking client projects for the firm.
- Assist with various aspects of tax return project flow.
- Assist with various payroll and bookkeeping services.