Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
**This Internship can be anywhere in the U.S., preferably, near our Milwaukee, WI, Jacksonville, FL and Atlanta, GA offices**
Join the 2021 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
As a 2021 FIS University Program Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 7, 2021 and conclude on August 13, 2021.
About The Team
The Global CIO Business Management Team facilitates the adoption of large-scale programs across the enterprise. It enables the CIO platform leaders to make better decisions through financial transparency and a common communication strategy. The team partners with both Finance and the Technology People Office (TPO) to achieve these goals. The core functions of Business Management can be described as follows:
· Through best in class Financial Lifecycle processes, including resource, technology demand, and vendor management, the Financial Management function empowers each CIO team to achieve fiscal responsibility and further create Technology and FIS value.
What You Will Be Doing
· Gathering and analyzing information, developing, and communicating recommendations.
· Reviewing processes end to end, identifying root causes, and proposing solutions
· Demonstrating a genuine interest in business outcomes and participating in problem-solving on an institutional scale
· Preparing communications on complex ideas for delivery to senior executives of the organization, including the Chief Operating Officer
What You Bring
· Rising Senior (graduating December 2021 through May 2022)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Self-motivated and willingness to learn
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
· Competitive full-time paid summer internship
· Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
· The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
· Time to support charities and give back in your community
· A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect