FINLEY Engineering Group is seeking an ambitious Bridge Design Intern for its Tallahassee, Florida office. The incumbent will be involved in all phases of the design and construction engineering process on national and international complex bridge projects. He/She will have the opportunity to learn and use the most sophisticated structural design software on the market, such as SOFiSTiK and Autodesk’s BrIM. Passion in bridge design, a goal-oriented approach, commitment to success and exceptional knowledge in engineering, CADD, and computer modeling is required. With its innovative industry-leading approach to the design process, FINLEY is proud of its immense success on complex bridge design projects. To maintain this level of success, we hold our bridge designers to the highest standard of excellence.
· 0-2 Years of bridge or structural design experience
· BS or better in Civil or Structural Engineering and pursuing MS Civil Engineering
· Engineering in Training (EIT) Licensure
· Proficient in engineering, CADD, 3-D modeling, and design software packages
· Skilled in structural analysis, preparing engineering computations, material quantities, estimates, surveys, and designs
· Adept knowledge of American and International Design Standards
Please visit our website, finleyengineeringgroup.com, to learn more about our history, values, and projects.