Marketing and Communications Internship – Summer 2021
Studying agriculture? Is marketing your thing? Love writing? Are you a Social Media enthusiast? Then look no further – we are hiring marketing and communications intern’s to join our team of creative geniuses.
We love to coach, teach and mentor. We want to help you gain real-world experience to build your portfolio, and let’s be honest – practice adulting before you have to.
Working hand-in-hand with our team, you’ll get your hands dirty with a variety of projects. From brainstorming new ideas to assisting with planning and execution of a wide variety of projects – many opportunities exist for you to jump in and learn by doing.
We’re looking for a college junior or senior actively enrolled in an associate or bachelor’s program and studying agricultural journalism, agricultural marketing/business, animal science, communications or a related field.
Software experience should include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, etc.
High fives all around if you have a basic understanding of or experience in social media, video editing/production, photography or graphic design.
What else are we looking for?
- Someone who can lead projects based on input and direction.
- Open-mindedness, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding organizational skills, proactive time management habits and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Passion for and experience in the agriculture industry, particularly in the livestock and field crop sectors.
Here are the details of the internship:
- Between 10-12 weeks in office during the summer
- Office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., M-F
- Application deadline: October 31, 2020