Why Join Us
At the National Student Loan Program (NSLP), we hire the most talented people for our teams. We have a passion for higher education. We provide expertise in higher education access, student loan repayment, analytics, default prevention, financial education and verification. Our mission is to support schools as they arm students with the knowledge needed to become financially responsible citizens.
What you’ll do!
Our Bilingual Financial Aid Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting students and parents in completing the verification process for our partner schools making the federal financial aid verification process easier. The Specialist is responsible for answering questions during review of the FAFSA form and requested documentation received. This position communicates with students and/or parents via phone and email throughout the entire verification process.
What We Offer
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Professional Growth and Career Development.
- A fun Casual Work Environment
- We value a Work Life Balance
- $32,240 Annual Salary
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- Want to continue your education? We can help with that! We offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Ready for a vacation? Well, you are in luck! We provide employees with 10 paid holidays and 12 days of vacation.
Full-time hours M-F 10 am – 7 pm
What you’ll have!
- Problem Solving Skills
- Listening Skills
- Superior communication skills.
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stable work history
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
Qualifications to Work Remotely When Required
- Ability to have a wired, high-speed internet connection
- Access to a secure work environment that includes a quiet space when conducting business related calls.
Who We Are
The National Student Loan Program, a private, non-profit organization with a mission to empower students for a lifetime of financial success. From planning for college to paying for college, we strive towards providing greater student financial success.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today and submit your resume and cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/3eaLFwh or send via email to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.inceptia.org.
FES and The National Student Loan Program take affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer