Farmers National Company is an employee owned company headquartered in Omaha, NE. The Marketing Department is seeking an individual for a temporary Marketing Content Coordinator role. This is an excellent position for a college student looking to gain work experience in marketing including social media, and web design. The ideal candidate will work a minimum of 12 hours per week during the winter-spring months, and maximum of 29 hours per week during summer months. This position will mainly be in-office with the opportunity to work from home. If you would like to work with an amazing team and gain marketing work experience this is the perfect role for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create highly-compelling website and email content that drives sales initiatives, builds trust and credibility in the brand, and aligns with the overall brands’ tone, voice, and standards
- Participate in planning internal and external marketing needs, identifying areas of additional opportunity
- Helps coordinate organized access to social media calendars and content across all business lines
- Monitor current, and upcoming trends in social media and channel topics
- Perform keyword research and basic to advanced analysis
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to drive authentic, consistent content across multiple channels
- Other duties as assigned.