School Based Behavioral Health Therapist
Hours: Part-time & Full-time positions available
Nature of work and responsibilities:
- Provide mental health therapy to students and families within a school setting.
- Position will work collaboratively with LPS staff, family members, and other professionals in meeting the needs of the youth and their family.
- Experience working with families and school age children is beneficial.
- Position includes maintaining weekly contact with clients, completing appropriate clinical assessments, and documentation.
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Counseling Required
- Knowledge of Play Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Cognitive Behavior Therapy sought, in addition to the ability to work with persons from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills are necessary.